Our weekly roundups are back, thanks to all of you who have reached out to us–makes finding new blogs to follow a breeze!
As someone who keeps an eye on Content Marketing trends and blogs every day, I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed with the amount of great content being thrown around. So let me help you sift through that and share some of the best reads I’ve seen this week:
1. How We Grew from 0 to 32,9777 Users in 5 Months with Zero Paid Traffic
Our friends from Grow & Convert talk about how a well-thought community-driven content promotion grew their blog traffic exponentially. Clue: Identifying your target readers is key! Lots of interesting insights in there, be ready to take notes!
2. We Grew our Blog Traffic 138x: This is What it Taught Us About Content Marketing
Blogging for your business is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it’s an investment. This is just one of the things Drift learned about Content Marketing, when they grew their blog traffic by 138x this year.
3. A Closer Look at the Numbers: Content Marketing in 2017
Just maybe you want to spend the weekend pondering upon the meaning of life and digging into Content Marketing digits. This article puts together content marketing trends backed up by data, more specifically statistics on blogging, email, mobile, social and SEO.
4. What 300 Blog Posts Taught us about Content Marketing
Publishing a single post is a feat in itself, so we celebrate with the guys at 15Five for reaching the 300th post mark. (Good job, you guys!) They shared valuable Content Marketing lessons they learned in their blogging journey and unleased some balloons too, so go ahead and join the party!
5. What Failing to Catch Pikachu Taught me about Entrepreneurship
Am I the only one who hasn’t tried Pokemon Go yet? I keep hearing about it and I’m scared to download it, to be honest. I can get addicted to cute things very easily. But this guy talked about his obsession with catching Pikachu and how it taught him entrepreneurial lessons (lol, seriously). So here I am, two taps away from downloading this game.
So if I may be excused, I think I’m going to spend the weekend chasing pokemons.
In the meantime, check out these recent posts from the Spiralytics blog:
- 9 Essential Strategies to Maintain Your Search Rankings
- Debunking SEO’s Most Common Misconceptions
- How to Use Content Marketing to Establish Thought Leadership, Build Trust and Increase Authority
- 9 Ways to Convert Blogs into Leads
Have a great weekend!