We’re not just a big, beautiful brain
Snacks: because we think hard, work hard, and play hard, and thus, consume significant calories.
Our team has worked for (or with) some of the best and brightest companies: Rocket Internet, Yelp, Fidelity Investments, US Auto Parts, JDA, Google and more.
Jimmy CassellsCo-founder & CEO
- Silicon Valley Digital Marketing veteran
- Launched #1 fashion eCommerce site in SE Asia
- Stanford MS – Engineering
- Frequent conference speaker: IMMAP, SEMCON, DCON
- Co-Founder of 2014 IPO Xurpas, Inc
- Co-Founder of 2 Digital Creative Agencies
- Angel/VC investor in 30+ Global Tech Startups
Liam GillesManaging Director UK
- Former marketing director for a national medical company (in Philippines)
- 5+ years working in accountant management and business development
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified
Roy MurakamiCreative Director
- Former Managing Editor at Yelp.com
- San Francisco Marketing and Creative Consultant
- San Francisco State University MA – Creative Writing
- University of Hawaii Manoa BA – English Literature
Oliver RandallBusiness Development Manager
- Decades experience in business development and recruitment
- Dedicated to tracking down our most talented staff
- Business development veteran
Hannah TanContent Strategist
- Formerly of Vogue US Advertising in Paris
- Graduated top of class, Masters in Fashion Business – Marketing and Communication
- BA in Communication from Manila’s top university (Ateneo)
Alessio BiribicchiHead of Client Success
- MA – Marketing, Stockholm University
- Google Analytics and Adwords certified
- Multi-lingual client specialist
Kaushal PilikuliHead of Analytics, Product Manager
- Software Development Veteran
- MBA, Asian Institute of Management
- Google Analytics certified individual
And, About the Logo. . .
While it might look like a random, swirly-whirly cluster of dots, the pattern is actually quite calculated.
The logo follows the Fibonacci sequence (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13…). The spiral pattern you see has 5 dots curving from the outside towards the middle. What you might have missed is the extended curve of 8 dots going in the other direction.
That’s Performance Marketing.