The Social Media Specialist will implement the social media strategies of Spiralytics, Inc.’s clients, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging post engagement via active community management.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing for social media platforms, conceptualizing social media campaigns, community management, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly give feedback & insights gained from social media monitoring to the Client Success team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
The Social Media Specialist is a cross-functional role
- Social Media Strategy: Developing social media campaigns and managing day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing for social media platforms, conceptualizing social media campaigns, etc.
- Social Content Development: Producing social media content to increase brand presence in social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Social Media Listening & Reporting: Regularly give feedback & insights gained from social media monitoring and listening to help evolve strategies in a timely fashion
- Community Management: Become an advocate of social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in social media marketing. Fresh grads are also welcome to apply.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships within the social media communities.
- Public Relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus.