The Client Success Manager is responsible for overseeing client accounts. S/he understands each client’s business and ensures growth though reports presentations and project updates. Internally, s/he manages the Spiralytics team to provide the winning strategies for the client, deliver client requirements, and hit metric targets on time and up to quality standards.
- Ensure continuous improvement of key metrics and achievement of project targets
- Serve as the single point of contact for all client inquiries and responses
- Meet client on a regular basis to present reports and analysis and brainstorm new strategies, tactics, and initiatives to improve project performance
- Report on project status, accomplishments, metrics, and tasks weekly
- Document meetings and client communication
- Assign tasks to team using task management system and manage quality and timely completion of deliverables
- Monitor project metrics daily / weekly and provide interventions / escalate issues when metrics or tasks are not meeting targets, deadlines, or quality standards
- Understand client’s brand and marketing objectives and ensure that all communications and activities are consistent with brand and support marketing objectives
- Must be a graduate of BS Marketing, AB Communications, Advertising or any related courses.
- At least 1-2 year of experience in any of the following fields: Pay-Per-Click Advertising, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Web Analytics.
- Excellent client management and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Broad knowledge and good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, including pay-per-click advertising, SEO, content marketing, social media, analytics, and conversion rate optimization.
- At least one year’s experience in any of the following fields: pay-per-click advertising, SEO, content marketing, social media, analytics, and conversion rate optimization
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Ability to understand client’s brand and business/marketing objectives and come up with strategies and tactics to support these objectives
- Agency, public relations, marketing, or sales experience a plus