Spiralytics is on the lookout for awesome leaders for our growing team! As the Team Lead for Web Development, you’ll implement highly converting and highly ranking effective websites for our clients. You’ll work with our web strategists, designers and CRO experts to implement best-in-class sites that improve on the performance of our marketing campaigns. We typically build sites on WordPress and Shopify. You will also learn Google Analytics, and implement/debug technical analytics implementations with our client success team. This is a senior level position where we are looking for someone that has proven they can learn fast, has excellent structure & process in the delivery of websites, and can lead an experienced team.
- Improve our overall website implementation methodology: requirements gathering, project estimation & planning, implementation, testing, go-live & monthly support
- Speed-optimized WordPress (or Shopify) template selection based on client requirements
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and clean handoff from design layout to implementation
- Implement Analytics and best practice SEO
- Fast Fast Fast
- You know how to fix Web Core Vitals issues
- Deep knowledge of the WordPress Plug-in ecosystem
- Build out a strong website maintenance offering
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Install analytics code on to existing new websites
- Audit & Debug analytics implementations
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to explore opportunities to improve performance of digital assets.
- Manage, lead, coach, train, and empower your web dev team!
- 3 to 8 years experience as a web developer
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field
- You learn fast, are organized, detail oriented (perhaps even OC), and love geeking out over technology.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Can quickly self learn new technologies & find solutions to problems online
- Knowledgeable of Virtual Private Cloud hosting with Tenant Isolation
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks and CMSs such as Laravel, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, or will quickly learn
- Basic knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, etc), or will quickly learn
- Strong leadership skills
Interested? Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to email@example.com.