The Web Designer will work closely with Marketing and Content Team at all stages of the client service cycle to develop stunning creative collateral for our local and international clients.
- Apply user experience and design principles in the execution of high-quality mock-ups and workflows
- Create visually appealing website mockups, ads, infographics, ebooks, email newsletters and other various creative outputs required from the design team
- Execute designs, showing a high-level taste and understanding of design aesthetics, while remaining true to the client’s branding
- Create mockups with the understanding that HTML/CSS issues may hinder some design freedom
- Customize WordPress themes, plugins and widgets for use on client’s sites
- Academic background or equivalent professional experience in graphic design and user experience, or related field
- 1-4 years of professional working experience
- Excellent visual design skills
- Expert knowledge in user experience principles, graphic & web design principles, typography, and web/mobile standards
- Experience designing mobile interfaces, responsive designs as well as offline brand materials
- Ability to quickly execute high-quality mockups of websites and ads.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS/PHP, and WordPress customization
- Prior experience in designing for public consumption
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Please inlcude your portfolio link or attach sample works in your resume.