Spiralytics is on the lookout for awesome members for our growing team! As a Sr. Web Developer, you’ll implement highly converting and highly ranking effective websites for our clients. You’ll work with our web strategists, designers and CRO experts to implement best-in-class sites that lead to strong marketing campaigns. You will also learn Google Analytics, and implement/debug technical analytics implementations with our client success team. This is a Sr. level position where we are looking for people that have proven they can learn fast, and are looking to work with an experienced team to help you reach the next level. You’ll start with web and analytics projects, and eventually graduate to working on one of several internal and external projects built on the Laravel platform.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications for implementation
- Deeply learn the business needs and requirements in order to provide the best scalable software solution for users
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites / web applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Define and implement data measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Install analytics code on to existing new websites
- Audit & Debug analytics implementations
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Create ad hoc reports and analysis as required
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to explore opportunities to improve performance of digital assets.
- Develop reporting automation where applicable
- 5 years experience as a web developer
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field
- Actually, we don’t care about your degree, as long as you can show us that you learn fast, are organized, detail oriented, and love geeking out over technology.
- Must be Detail-Oriented, perhaps even OC
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Can quickly self learn new technologies & find solutions to problems online
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks and CMSs such as Laravel, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, or will quickly learn
- Basic knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, etc), or will quickly learn
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as React, Angular JS or similar.
Your Career Path: Developers who are hungry to learn and grow are applying for the right job. You will not be spoon-fed, but will have advanced developers around you to help you learn how to learn and be efficient.
Web Development Mastery
Google Analytics Mastery
Software Development: Learn how to jump into a development project and contribute on a platform such as Laravel
Product Development: Learn how to build a software product from scratch using a platform such as Laravel
If you choose, you can learn any of the technical marketing disciplines that Spiralytics implements for their clients