The Social Media Lead will handle a team of social media and community managers to ensure that targets for key metrics are achieved. He/She will develop social media strategies for client accounts and help the team implement these strategies to drive engagement, develop brand awareness, and generate quality inbound traffic.
- Monitor all projects and coordinate with the respective social media and community managers to ensure that targets are met.
- Manage social media team members.
- Train team on social media management procedures and best practices.
- Evaluate team members’ performance and identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Assign team members to projects, monitor their output, and escalate issues and provide assistance when needed.
- Handle projects as a social media lead to understand the process, requirements, and challenges encountered when dealing with social media accounts.
- Work with project manager and content team to prepare a monthly content plan for all the client’s properties.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Post status updates and links.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites. Follow and engage with accounts of target personas and influencers, post comments and replies, and monitor relevant sources for curated content.
- Coordinate with client’s sales / after-sales or relevant teams to hand off leads, queries, complaints, and similar cases.
- Monitor accounts for comments and conduct social listening for relevant keywords, identify prevailing sentiment, respond to or hand off posts as needed, identify trending topics that can be included in future content development.
- Regularly give feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the project manager and client to aid development of strategies and future directions.
- Prepare reports on engagement, reach, mentions, sentiment, and related metrics.
- Participate in client meetings, cover events (take photos, post real-time status updates / live tweet) as needed.
- At least 3 years experience in social media management
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Excellent client management and communication skills