- Assess a website’s capability to drive new customers from search based on the current overall strategy, keyword strategy and on-page quality
- Provide recommendations to improve conversion metrics (inquiries or e-commerce sales).
- Perform a website audits and advise clients on website technical best practices
- Learn and use tools such as Screaming Frog/Google Analytics to access technical information about an entire site.
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Bonus: Use Google Analytics and other API’s to pull and merge data for performance analysis purposes
- Deliver valuable business insights consistently and sharing with the team to drive stronger results
- BS/MS degree in any business degree or a quantitative test-driven field.
- At least 1-2 years working experiences in the related filed is a plus. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Highly organized with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable with Excel and able to extract trends from a large pool of data.
- In-depth understanding of technical aspects of web analytics, SEO and conversion optimization.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tolls and other relevant SEO-SEM tools.
- SEO or SEM experience is a plus
- 2 Full-Time positions available.