Spiralytics is on the lookout for awesome members for our growing team! As a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, you’ll learn how search engines work, and build strategies which put clients at number one. No prior experience in the field required; we’re looking for people with an innate passion to learn and a penchant for innovation to boot.
- You are responsible to grow our clients’ businesses
- You will use tools such as Google Keyword Planner to research and determine how potential customers search for our clients’ products and services
- You will understand the foundations of the internet, how websites load, and best practices in the eyes of Google.
- You will learn how to tune a webpage to optimally balance usability, intent, and SEO in order to rank for revenue-generating searches
- You will learn how Google judges the authority of a website based on the quality and quantity of other websites referencing (linking) to it. You will creatively design ways to reach out and encourage the best relevant sites to link to our client.
- You will master Google Analytics and our proprietary marketing intelligence platform.
- BS/MS degree in any business, marketing, communications or engineering degree.
- Actually, we don’t care about your degree, as long as you can show us that you learn fast, are organized, detail oriented, and love geeking out over technology
- 0 to 2 years working experience. Yes, 0.
- Strong communication skills. Yes, English. Most of our clients are in US and UK.
- You love Excel. Or, once you learn what it can do, you will love Excel
- You have Empathy. The best marketers have high EQ and can get in the shoes of someone researching online to buy something.
- If you have SEO Experience, great! You simply have to prepare a case study that shows how you took over an account and implemented optimization tactics that grew organic conversion and revenue by 5x ?
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to email@example.com.