Spiralytics is looking for a highly qualified sales professional specialized in pipeline development, setting appointments, present and close. Ideally, you’ve worked in sales in the digital marketing field, or in the software / SaaS industry for large, high-growth brands. In other words, you’ve seen how a large, highly efficient sales team operates. Based on your experience, we will shape this position to your credentials and track record.
Note that historically, Spiralytics’ sales conversion rates have been high due to our track record of successful delivery. Your main challenge is to find the companies who haven’t heard of us and need our help.
- Has excellent interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Extremely outgoing personality
- Hardworking, extremely organized, goal-oriented
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
- At least 2 or more years of experience in the field of Sales
- Candidate must be a graduate of Business Administration, Marketing Management or any related field. Or, must be prepared to explain why a degree is not needed to successfully prospect and close new deals. Must show how you are continuously improving your sales skills.
- Fulltime position available.
- Prospecting: Will quickly understand Spiralytics’ target market and decision maker persona, and learn how to best reach them to start a sales conversation
- Appointment Setting: You will learn pain points and develop concise messages that drive action and eagerness to learn more about Spiralytics’ services
- Discovery Call: You will quickly interview potential clients, dissecting their efforts to date and areas where Spiralytics can quickly grow their business
- Sales Presentations: You will deliver inspiring, accurate, helpful sales presentations the convert
- Relentless Follow-up: You have a systematic and personal approach to following up with sales leads in all stages of the funnel
- Continuous improvement: You are always looking to improve every aspect of the sales process
- Prepares weekly, monthly sales and other ad-hoc reports for monitoring sales pipeline status
- You will use the Hubspot CRM. If you’ve never used this before, we’ll train you
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing is a plus, but if your sales skills are exceptional, we’ll train you in digital marketing