Spiralytics’ sales team is the lifeblood of the business.You will implement creative methods to generate new lead and be responsible for converting Spiralytics’ outbound qualified leads to customers.
- Prospecting: Will quickly understand Spiralytics’ target market and decision maker personas, and learn how to best reach them to start a sales conversation.
- Build a list of prospective clients based on Spiralytics target market (you will also have the help of our internal prospecting team)
- Contact prospective clients by email (cold emails) – using our CRM tool
- Send follow-up emails and monitor lead performance
- Discovery Call: You will quickly interview potential clients, dissecting their past efforts, pain points, target market, and competitors. You’ll quickly build trust to move the discussion to the proposal phase.
- Sales Presentations: Work with Spiralytics marketing experts to assemble a winning presentation and proposal.
- Proposal Call: Walk the client through all the proposal, highlighting how Spiralytics will solve existing problems, and how we plan to implement continuous improvement performance marketing
- Pricing / Contract / Launch: Quickly move the client through the contracting phase into launch.
- Prepares weekly, monthly sales and other ad-hoc reports for monitoring sales pipeline status
- Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
- 0 to 4 years experience in sales
- Hardworking, organized, and people-oriented.
- Proficient in English.
- Continuous improvement: You are always looking to improve every aspect of the sales process
- You will use the Hubspot CRM. Training will be provided.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Bonus 1: You have previous success as an Sales Development Representative, or in an outbound sales role
- Bonus 2: An experienced digital marketer with understanding of SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics and Performance Marketing
- Bonus 3: Any previous sales experience, but not required. We have a strong training program for hungry, energetic outgoing people willing to learn. For example: Experience strategically assessing and achieving client success via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling and competitive selling. Experience working with channel sales, advertisers, agencies, and/or clients and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Flexible work schedule but SLA of 10am – 7pm PH Time.