Your will be producing expert-level articles to drive traffic and leads for our clients’ websites. For those not so familiar with Content Marketing, we won’t hold that against you. Content Marketing is the creation and distribution of content (in this case, most commonly blog post, infographics, and eBooks) to drive interest in brands. As a Freelance Content Writer, you’ll be getting expertly acquainted with a market niche and producing content for consumption within that niche. Our clients represent varied niches in B2B and B2C industries, both local and foreign.
- Write creative/expert articles, infographic copy, eBooks, social media copy, and ad copy in a punctual and grammatically sound fashion.
- Study industry niche(s). You will learn to be an expert in your given field.
- Study Content Marketing trends and techniques to incorporate to our strategies.
- Degree in English, Journalism, Writing, Communications or in Marketing, Sales, and similar – or equivalent professional experience (editorial, blogging, copywriting, etc.)
- At least 2-3 years professional experience.
- Excellent written English. Many of our clients are international and from abroad, so your writing must stack up to a global standard.
- Great time management skills. Punctuality. We publish regularly and frequently. If you can’t keep up with a reasonable editorial schedule, or you’re inclined to miss the occasional deadline, then this job is not for you.
- Internet savvy.
- Can work under pressure with minimal management.
- Willing to work in Makati.
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to email@example.com.