We are looking for an up-and-coming superstar financial strategist to help build out a world-class financial process as Spiralytics grows from 75 people to 750 people in the next few years. As Spiralytics grows, you will have the opportunity to take what you’ve learned from several well-run companies and apply all of those best practices in Spiralytics. You will report to the CEO.
You will be expected to execute the following:
- Define the entitlement financial reporting process to properly run a company with 750 people
- Create the roadmap to achieve the entitlement state, including how to source all financial data, create the reports, and intelligently analyze for performance improvement opportunities
- Define the company’s key financial performance indicators and decision-making process based on changes in the metrics
- Build vs buy decisions for financial platforms to implement as we scale
- Develop an understanding of Spiralytics’ service offering & operations process in order to recommend performance improvement
- Develop strategic financial forecasting models
- Analyze future additional business opportunities: New locations, new services, additional business lines
- Create a top-down, bottom up financial budgeting process
- Transfer price strategies
- Develop hiring forecasting models
- Automate standard financial reports: balance sheet, income statement, cash flow
- Develop long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Design and manage highly efficient financial processes: Payroll, Collections, etc.
- Tax optimization
Track record of honesty & integrity
5 to 10 years experience in a company with 500 to 1000 employees
Nice to have: CPA or MBA
Very nice to have: Part of the finance team of a company that grew 10x in size over a few years
Very very nice to have: You are an entrepreneur
A Finance Manager should possess the following qualities:
- Highly analytical
- Understands the difference between Leadership and Management
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Highly organized
This position will be based in Makati City.
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.