Finance associates are responsible for providing assistance to our senior accountants and admin staff, as well auditors and other finance employees. This position also requires bookkeeping and other general accounting duties like preparing accounting reports and reconciling accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements and other schedules, data for variance and other financial reporting/analysis.
- Prepare monthly government report requirements such as SSS, Pag-ibig, and Philhealth as well as monthly tax compliance such as Income Tax on Compensation and Expanded Witholding Tax.
- Record transactions and maintain book of accounts (Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipts, and Sales/General Journal).
- Ensure accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications or postings to accounts.
- Prepare vouchers/payments to suppliers.
- Assist in balance sheet ledger accounts reconciliation and other trend analyses.
- Perform petty cash custodianship functions (safekeeping, recording, disbursements).
- Other duties and deliverables that may be assigned.
- Must be a graduate of an Accounting course, CPA preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience in general bookkeeping, accounts Receivable, accounts Payable, invoicing, bank.
- Reconciliation, interco-accounts reconciliation, assistance in financial statement and supporting schedules preparation.
- Exposure to tax and fiscal compliance liaison work and regular submission of reports.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.