Spiralytics is growing! We are looking for someone who wants to get their hands dirty, learn fast, and grow as Spiraltyics grows. You will help evolve our financial operations and reporting processes as we ramp from 75 employees to 750 employees. You’ll take part in the evolution from a mostly manual process to a fully automated and highly efficient system.
You love data, you love learning, and you’ll be working with some of the best in the business!
The Finance Associate – Disbursement will be working on the disbursement side of the Finance Team. He/she will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare vouchers, check payments, telegraphic transfers to payees and suppliers
- Responsible in the identification of company credit card transactions and obtaining proper and complete documentation and repayment
- Record disbursement transactions and maintain the pertinent books of accounts
- Prepare accounts payable report
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliation
- Perform petty cash custodianship functions (safekeeping, recording and disbursements)
- Assist and undertake company ad hoc finance related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- CPA preferred but not required
- With at least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work in Makati City
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.