Spiralytics is growing! We are looking for someone who wants to get their hands dirty, learn fast, and grow as Spiraltyics grows. You will help evolve our financial operations and reporting processes as we ramp from 75 employees to 750 employees. You’ll take part in the evolution from a mostly manual process to a fully automated and highly efficient system.
You love data, you love learning, and you’ll be working with some of the best in the business!
The Finance Associate – Billing and Collection will be working on the billing and collection side of the Finance Team. He/she will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare and send billing invoices for clients
- Facilitate on time collection of all billing invoices
- Check and analyze aging accounts
- Handle and resolve client billing related inquiries
- Record billing and collection transactions and maintain the pertinent books of accounts
- Identify, review and record bank deposit transactions
- Prepare, update and report receivable aging and billing and collection report
- Prepare necessary client account reconciliation
- Assist and undertake company ad hoc finance related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- CPA preferred but not required
- With at least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Willing to work in Makati City
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to email@example.com.