Responsible for growing our US-based clients’ businesses through various Digital Performance Marketing strategies. You are expected to be an expert in at least one of the following: Google Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing for Lead Generation, and Website Analytics. For each client, you will coordinate with up to 12 people from our delivery team across various disciplines to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns.
You ensure that the proposed ideas and optimizations make sense and will achieve the best business outcome for each client.
You explain our specialists’ strategic approach as clearly as possible to clients in ways that they understand the value that is being delivered. In the clients’ eyes, you will make them feel like they are the only client we are servicing.
It is expected that you can quickly navigate Google Analytics, Ads, and Search Console during meetings should the need arise.
- Facilitate regular client meetings to clearly explain performance metrics, as well as the ideas to improve in the upcoming week & month
- Coordinate with the production team to relay client concerns and solutions
- Maintain an internal “marketing brief” to capture all branding guidelines, tone of voice, competitor strategies and general instructions from the client that are documented by the sales team, and passed to the implementation team. This brief also collects all learning as the implementation progresses so that new team members quickly ramp, and so that we capture knowledge.
- Quickly earn trust and be the single point of contact for each client
- Use our internal task management system to ensure on-time delivery of all client deliverables, and quickly create new tasks that come out of client requests.
- Adhere to strict service level agreements for communication with clients
- At least 1-5 years of experience in any of the following fields: Google or Facebook PPC Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Digital Marketing Agency experience a plus.