The Digital Analyst will be responsible for reporting on and analyzing web analytics data of our clients’ websites and apps and for deriving insights from digital marketing campaigns and website/app data. You will be integral in setting up analytics to measure successful performance marketing campaigns across all our client base. You will also be part of the team working to fully automate our marketing process using our BI platform and analytics/advertising API’s.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated analyst who is looking to quickly develop a broad range of analytics skills along with learning in depth about different digital marketing strategies.
- Define and implement data measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Implement analytics solutions as per client needs
- Create automated and recurring reports and dashboards leveraging several different digital data
- Provide ongoing analysis, insights and recommendations to Paid advertising, SEO and Content Marketing teams
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Create ad hoc reports and analysis as required
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to explore opportunities to improve performance of digital assets.
- Develop reporting automation where applicable
- Analytics / Technical Experience, or related University Degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience working in a business intelligence/analyst/Software development role
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, HotJar)
- Knows data visualization Knowledge of R and usage of APIs Preferable to have knowledge of multivariate statistical analysis, logistic regression, linear regression and other segmentation techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Business Management
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (e.g. spreadsheet formatting, pivot tables, graphs, vlookup etc.)
- We are willing to train someone with no experience, but who is analytical, a fast learner, and loves to spend time in data & analysis
Interested? Please fill out the form below or send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.