Skip to content
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 4yr college degree in a technical field or 1-3 yrs of related experience
- 1-3 years of experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases and DDL/DML language.
- 1-3 years of experience with configuration management or the CI/CB/CD concepts of DevOps.
- Capable of meeting target dates
- Being very responsive to requests for assistance
- Ability to effectively work with other geographically distributed team members and other teams.
- Follow standards for software installation and configuration
- Striving for consistency, repeatability, and scalability across the portfolio.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to find solutions/alternatives within the constraints of the organization, and then provide documentation of the solution for future reference.
- Solid organizational skills and excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, trouble shooting and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Execute customer onboarding/provisioning processes, including coordination across teams and runbook creation
- Create end-user documentation, installation runbooks, and helpdesk support runbooks
- Participate in L2 support, coordinating efforts to investigate, address, and escalate support issues
- Continue to evolve the monitoring of both cloud and application components of solutions, including reporting, alerting rules, and integration with support systems
- Schedule maintenance of cloud infrastructure and edge devices Implement security best practices for device and cloud application security
- Develop minor feature updates or code changes to solutions
- Participate in the execution of releases of software across multiple customer environments
- Provide input towards the enhancement of processes and standards and supporting the organization’s DevOps initiative.
- Develop and maintain automated, stable, repeatable Configuration Management guidelines and processes required to support the DevOps process including code builds and deployment.
- Troubleshoot, advise, and resolve application configuration management issues that users experience
- Troubleshoot database issues in support of any of the supported internal facing regions, working with developers and other stakeholders as required to identify and resolve the issue.