The Chief of Staff is expected to perform duties with a high degree of independence, initiative, and judgment. You will play an essential role in engaging and communicating with key internal and external partners, managing multiple, time-sensitive priorities, and providing recommendations for change and more efficient coordination of projects. Your extensive project management experience and your ability to exercise solid critical thinking, analytical, collaborative, and problem-solving skills will be the key to your success in this role.
- Engage stakeholders to problem-solve for solutions as needed to execute deliverables.
- Develop and maintain deliverables to track achievement milestones and overall project delivery within the constraints of scope, schedule, cost, and quality.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, document, assess, and monitor all project dependencies/interdependencies, risks, issues, and required decisions.
- Manages projects to successful completion following information gathering and documentation, development of project charter, development of schedule, budget, and timeline, and ensuring projects are fully documented and understood by all stakeholders.
- Will spearhead post-mortems related to each project, taking into consideration relative stakeholder feedback, to identify meaningful areas of improvement for future initiatives.
- Preferably a graduate of Business Engineering Management and/or related course field.
- Experience in Project Management is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Excel).
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and process-oriented to consistently and effectively produce and deliver high-quality results.
- Strong collaborator and relationship builder who can establish trust, respect, and credibility to co-create solutions across a range of stakeholders.
- A highly analytical problem-solver and critical thinker who can define root causes, evaluate alternatives, and find solutions effectively.
- A team player, self-starter, and resourceful with the ability to work within a constantly changing and ambiguous environment with minimal supervision and resilience.
- Agile, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity.